Summary of Position
Responsible for the sale of company products in a specified region or geographical area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans and manages the sales effort for their area.
- Maintains contact with certain major accounts within jurisdiction.
- Work with others to develop business plan for opportunities.
- Present business plan for approval.
- Participates in the development of marketing policy.
- Collaborates with sales team in planning and executing special projects and programs.
- Promotes the effective use of advertising and displays.
- Prepares annual forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential.
- Prepares special and regular sales reports.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree with significant technical experience.
- Preferred: Mechanical engineering degree and a Graduate degree.
- Required: Demonstrated track record in aerospace technical sales. Minimum 5 years technical sales experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills for effective interface with all internal and external contacts.
- Significant experience working with commercial and defense aerospace customers and products.
- Basic knowledge of aircraft systems and aerospace manufacturing.
- US Citizen.
- Current U.S. driver’s license.
- Fluent English speaking, writing, and reading.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Project Management software.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Physical Demands
- The employee is required to stand, walk, push, pull, reach overhead, and bend to the floor and exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, to move objects.
- Visual Acuity
- Accommodation as required for reading computer screens and documents.
- Hearing Ability
- No special requirements.
- Working Conditions
- Normally works in an office environment, but may also be subject to:
- High noise levels from operating machines.
- Physical hazards from moving equipment and machine parts.
- Breathing fumes, dust, and mist.
- Skin exposure to oils and cutting fluid.
The employee may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested, subject to all applicable state and federal laws.
Arkwin is an EEO employer/Disabled/Protected Veteran
To apply for this job please visit www.arkwin.com.