We have a full-time opening available for an experienced professional to join Arkwin’s Finance team as an Assistant Controller. We are looking for an individual who is disciplined, energetic and enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. This role will be responsible for general accounting functions of the company and the preparation of reports and statistics reflecting earnings, profits, cash balances, and other financial results. The individual will also aide in providing senior management reliable and timely information necessary to drive operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in month-end financial statement close.
- Preparation of monthly financial analysis reports and maintain department budgets.
- Prepare and/or review of general ledger month-end journal entries.
- Review of reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Reconcile and analyze G/L activity on an ongoing/dynamic basis.
- Review of cost proposals in conjunction with Business Unit Managers.
- Support financial statement audits.
- Support other accounting projects, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; or a bachelor’s degree in Business, with an emphasis in Accounting required.
- 7+ years’ experience in accounting, financial analysis, or related field
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills a must
- Self-starter with ability to work under limited supervision.
- Knowledge of applicable Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and General ledger procedures
- Cost accounting experience preferred.
- Manufacturing experience strongly preferred.
- Problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong work ethic, organizational skills, and high attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player works well in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, dynamic growth-oriented environment.
Arkwin is an EEO employer/Disabled/Protected Veteran
This job description is not intended to imply that the duties identified above are the only duties to be performed by employee(s) in this position. Employees may be required to perform other job duties as requested. This job description or certain job functions described herein may be subject to modification.
To apply for this job please visit www.arkwin.com.